Don’t miss the chance to participate in an intensive 2-day workshop on how to use insights from behavioral economics in business. Learn how to be a choice architect. By understanding human behavior, you can help your users/customers and humans in general make better decisions.
Who this course is for:
Anyone interested in behavioral economics, but especially product managers, marketers, and designers.
Students who complete the course will:
- Understand how customers really think
- Be able to identify and create product features that are most compelling to customers
- Understand the psychology of money and know how to create effective pricing strategies
- Be able to create effective testing and research plans, avoiding common mistakes and pitfalls
- Know how to make small changes that produce big results
Sunny San Diego, CA
Check out the videos below for a preview of topics covered in the workshop: